The everything dress

July 31, 2017













Happy Monday Everyone!

If there was one thing my mamma taught me in life, it had to be finding new purposes for things. That always stuck with me. However, it really stuck with me when it came to clothes, shoes, and bags. 

Let's face it fall is kinda around the corner and the switch from off the shoulder cute tops is starting to switch to knits and booties. And with August just around the corner, that means a serious switch is about to happen. I have made an official decision to purchase no more summer clothing. instead, I'm starting to switch over to more versatile pieces to wear into the fall. 

Hense where this gorgeous sweat shirt/ bell sleeve number came from. I love having pieces in my closet that can be comfortable and yet super comfortable. I mean can we just say that is my entire moto when it comes to Coffee And A Blonde. Comfortable, versatile and staples three things that I can not live without in my life. 

What I loved most about this dress is the possibility I had with pairing it with booties and a sweater. These kind, of pieces have to be my absolute favorite in this world. When I was actually on my way to shoot this look I mentioned how in Septemeber I was going to style this dress again. But this time I was going to be showing it off for fall!!! Also, I am lusting over these new sunnies that I snagged from Banna Republic the other day! They are so perfect for right now! The best part is they are under $10!!! So don't run walk! 

Have you guys started planning for fall? 


Wishing you all a wonderful start to your week! 







8 comments:

  1. Those earrings are everything too! I love the cobalt blue!!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I'm with you on wanting the fall weather though! It's still 100 degrees here though :( Hang in there!

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute dress! love those sunglasses!
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad you are never comenting back... :-((
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sunnies too, so inexpensive, gotta love BR! this dress is so versatile, cant wait to see how you style it during fall!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a fun dress! I love the details on the sleeves :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the sleeves on your t shirt dress! I love how much it dresses up the dress!

    Ana | www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete