The gingham dress and my Nordstrom picks

July 24, 2017

Happy Monday everyone! 

This is my second time typing this post. My first post decided to just completely delete itself! So not fun! However, If anyone caught on Friday I did no Friday Favorites. Life has been so crazy these past few weeks and especially last week that I was unable to get blog life together. However, that is no excuse and I hope to make it up to you guys! So today I am rounding up some stuff that I wanted to mention on Friday. 

So first up is the Nordstrom sale. 
 I'm sure you all have heard something pertaining to this sale at this point. And yes basically every blogger under the sun is covering the sale, I have created a tab on my blog for the sale which is outlining everything you need for the sale. The best part is on Friday the sale opened up to the non- card holders. And for girls like me who aren't cardholders, this is the perfect sale. It is your chance to get designer goods, at a good price. Oh, and a large amount of these items are Fall goodies, which is the perfect opportunity to get your fall closet on point! 

next up is this adorable gingham dress, y'all it is no secret I love dresses and despise shorts. Literally, I feel so weird when it comes to shorts, I look awkward and they just do not complement my shape at all. So I spend a large time in the summer with dresses, and let me just say this easy and breezy dress does it all for me. Literally so comfy and it was under $20, can we say deal??? 


 

Happy Monday everyone! 

This is my second time typing this post. My first post decided to just completely delete itself! So not fun! However, If anyone caught on Friday I did no Friday Favorites. Life has been so crazy these past few weeks and especially last week that I was unable to get blog life together. However, that is no excuse and I hope to make it up to you guys! So today I am rounding up some stuff that I wanted to mention on Friday. 

So first up is the Nordstrom sale. 
 I'm sure you all have heard something pertaining to this sale at this point. And yes basically every blogger under the sun is covering the sale, I have created a tab on my blog for the sale which is outlining everything you need for the sale. The best part is on Friday the sale opened up to the noncard holders. And for girls like me who aren't cardholders, this is the perfect sale. It is your chance to get designer goods, at a good price. Oh, and a large amount of these items are Fall goodies, which is the perfect opportunity to get your fall closet on point! 

next up is this adorable gingham dress, y'all it is no secret I love dresses and despise shorts. Literally, I feel so weird when it comes to shorts, I look awkward and they just do not complement my shape at all. So I spend a large time in the summer with dresses, and let me just say this easy and breezy dress does it all for me. Literally so comfy and it was under $20, can we say deal??? 

Finally, I am in full swing planning for Nashville and for a few vacations. If any of you have recommendations for Nashville. Like where to eat, shop and stay send them over my way in the next few weeks! 

Sweaters and Cardigans



Tops



Bags and Shoes

5 comments:

  1. Such a great look! Love the pops of red.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look! the dress is right on trend at the minute and who doesnt love a good sale! those silver mules are stunning!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute picks and i just love your gingham cold shoulder dress! Perfect for summer!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes!<3
    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your picks are awesome, and I love that dress.
    https://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete