The #LWD from Groopdealz

July 17, 2017


















There is nothing I love more than a good #LWD, I mean seriously a #LBD is something amazing. But in the summer the tables turn and I grow to love a good little white dress. This airy and comfy little number from Groopdealz is everything! I am loving comfy dresses right now and I mean that! In the summer I am all about essentials so when I found this number with all the fixings, I was sold. In the next few weeks, I am going to be doing a vast amount of traveling and this number is suitcase friendly and perfect for vacation. 

This is the first time ever that I ordered from Groopdealz and let me just say they have a vast amount of different and unique products. I mean seriously guys they have bomb things on there. Remember those darling little mules in blush??? Yeah, they came from Groopdealz and even better I got them for under $20! (See original post here featuring my mules) The best thing is the site is always refreshing and getting brand new product in which is something that I am a huge fan of! Constantly they have new clothes, home and accessories being added in to make it such an enjoyable shopping experience! 

Besides my mules and my dress I also snagged for super cheap, may I add is these Kendra Scott inspired earrings. Y'all I mean look at them, they look just like KS! The best part is they were only $1.50!!! Nothing is better than that! 

Make sure to check out Groopdealz for all the adorable and wonderful things they have for your home and for just about everything! 

4 comments:

  1. I am all for white dresses in the summer too! I must say though, every time I see you wearing those sandals I make a mental note to try and find something similar as they are gorgeous!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a perfect summer dress! It looks adorable on you and I love the striped detailing!
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute summer dress! I love the detailing and how pretty the blue is on you too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria, your dress is incredible. I love the fit and flare style because it makes it look more feminine.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete