The modern babydoll drop dress

July 12, 2017













Happy Wednesday everyone! 

If there is one thing that I love it has to be a modern twist on an old thing. This adorable dress from, styleNmotion is just like that. The modern drop waist is something that I am sorta obsessed with right now. The criss-cross of the waist was something that I was beyond obsessed with. And let's not forget the top part. The top part of this dress was another thing I fell in love with! 

 I also am loving navy, and I love the concept that it is one of the most transitional colors to fall. YES, I am discussing fall again! But it is coming and if you are anything like me you love pieces that are easily able to be transitioned into next season. That's where styleNmotion comes in, they have so many wonderful pieces that are just like that. Another point as to why I fell in love with all of their pieces! Besides my love for this Asymmetrical Ruffle Dress that I am wearing above. I am also obsessing over the Palazzo pant! Y'all I love blue denim and these babies are too cute for words and perfect for any event or anything in your closet! 

Back to the dress... 
Y'all this dress it is so different for me, it is bold, feminine and timeless. The color and cut makes, it one of the most versatile pieces ever! I love to expand and wear and try different things and let me just say this little number was just that! 

To make your Wednesday a little better the amazing team over at styleNmotion were super kind to send over a promotional code for all the Coffee and a Blonde readers! Make sure to use code CB20 for 20% off your next purchase at styleNmotion

Aside from this darling dress, we can't end this post by not talking about the Nordstrom Anniversary sale! The tab is there to give Y'all some input on what the sale dates are and what I plan to do to cover the sale entirely. I am so excited for the sale this year! This is my first year that I am covering the entire thing from A to Z!  I have already pinned some awesome pieces to transition into my fall wardrobe! If you haven't had the opportunity to check out the post you can access it here! And if you have not seen the #Nsale catalog you can access that here! 

Special thank you to styleNmotion for collaborating with me on this post. all opinions are my own. 

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the silhouette and drop waist of this dress plus the gorgeous lace-up detail! You look so chic girly!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress, it's so adorable.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks amazing on you, and I am totally obsessed with those floral heels! What a great accessory!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria,
    LOVE these statement heels! the drop waist and criss cross detailing is so cute! You look amazing!

    xoxo,
    Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice dress!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling dress! I love the simplicity of it and how you elevated the look with the floral pumps :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete