The best pieces transition with

August 2, 2017

It is crazy to think about fall is right around the corner. It is even crazier to think August has made its way here. And with the last official month of summer here, it is time to start thinking about those pieces that you can wear in that awkward transitional wardrobe time.  I have officially gave up on purchasing summer clothes. It's true when you know fall is right around the corner we automatically switch off and switch onto fall. 

So without further explanation lets get on to today's post. 

A good pair of white jeans can change the game when transitioning to any season. Last week I talked about finding the perfect pair of white jeans. You can see that post right here! I love white denim and they are perfect to transition to the next season with. Alot of people even wear white denim into the fall season and throughout. No more waiting until after labor day! 

Next up has to be a good denim jacket. Currently the #Nsale has an amazing denim jacket on sale and it shows us that it is an essential to have a good denim jacket. This one I have, I wear all the time and it was under $30 which is a total steal if youa ask me! There can be chilly evenings and in that case a good denim jacket comes in hand! 



Finally denim. Ugh I love love love love denim. Did I say that I LOVE denim? I am in college my go to has to be a pair of denim shoes and a tee. Or in the winter it is denim boots and a sweater. I am beyond obsessed let me jsut say! 




We can not forget a good pair of slides. This fall we are seeing slides and espadrilles. They are so convient, confortable and look good on everyone! Literally name one person that doesnt look good in a pair of laofers? Everyone looks good in a a pair including my grandma! 



Finally lets talk about some of my picks for #nsale. I know that the sale is almost over but I can not forget about some of my very favorite fall transitonal pieces!








Shop some of my favorite closet staples to transition easily into the next season! 




6 comments:

  1. i used to think white jeans was only for summer, but I too enjoy wearing it during fall!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love white jeans! And I miss my denim jacket so much, and definitely need a new one! I was carrying it at the airport during a layover, and dropped it on the floor in a very busy bathroom. Needless to say it went in the garbage. The thought of stuffing it into my carryon with all my clean clothes was awful. If it had been on the way home, it would have had a different ending.
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE white jeans i could wear them the whole season! your outfits are adorable!
    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love transitioning denim jackets into fall. They are the best pieces! Love all the looks, and can't wait for fall! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, your dog!<3

    www.blogellive.com

    ReplyDelete