The Lost Kimono

August 7, 2017














Does anyone else purchase things and then forget they have them for the longest time. Until one day it reappears in the life of your closet? Well for me it was this blue embroidery kimono. Last summer around this time I purchased this gorgeous piece on vacation. And let me just say I was in love with it. It was perfect and I was determined to wear it for fall. However, the new season comes and I forget the real reason I purchased this piece. Until one day it reappears and you remember where you are going to wear it to. 

Well for me it was last week. Again let's remember I hate shorts always will and never will get over that hump in life. However, by wearing this kimono I was able to get over that hump. Let's not forget to mention it is super airy and comfortable.  A win win for both here. 

This week is so exciting for me. I am leaving for Nashville this Thursday and I am so excited to be going with some awesome blogger babes. These ladies are friends that I have met on Instagram and we are going to have some serious fun! This is my first time flying and I won't lie I am so nervous, but I am positive I will be okay! Make sure to follow along on Instagram and on Twitter to see all the fun going on! 


6 comments:

  1. Kimonos are my favorite piece for transitioning from summer to fall. They look cute styled for both seasons!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! I love this kimono for both summer and fall. Can't wait to see how you style it as the weather gets cooler :)

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kimono is so cute! I love it.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun lovely! you look amazing and dont worry, you are not alone! I too often buy things that I totally forget about a few weeks later lol
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Kimono is gorgeous! I love the fact that it's long, but doesnt feel baggy, rather it's flowy. Great piece to have for both summer and fall.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete